.:: PROJECT_D ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: PROJECT_D ::.

-PROJECT D's Forum-

HomeHome  MiniCity  Official Website  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just wanted everyone in PD know....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flyinpiggy
Flyinpiggy

Male
Number of posts : 64
Languages : English, Chinese
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Just wanted everyone in PD know.... Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted everyone in PD know....   Just wanted everyone in PD know.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:59 am

It's the week where I go back to school. That means summer is over (obviously) and I can't play video games over the weekdays. I'm back as the weekend warrior once again. Well, next week that is because I have camp this weekend. I've let my friends in DC know about it, Jerzee as well, and now you guys Very Happy.

I've posted this because I wouldn't want you guys to think that I'm unactive all the time. Even though I've been put on hold, joining Jerzee meanwhile...I still love PD ^^.
Back to top Go down
lcorndogl
lcorndogl

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted everyone in PD know....   Just wanted everyone in PD know.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm

But surely this means... That you are inactive all the time O_O >.>
Back to top Go down
KingHarry
KingHarry

Male
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted everyone in PD know....   Just wanted everyone in PD know.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:16 am

pigs are the source of my hamsup meals.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.break.com
Kz.desTinY
Kz.desTinY

Female
Number of posts : 277
Languages : English|Cantonese

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted everyone in PD know....   Just wanted everyone in PD know.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 pm

.... harry omg.. ><"

awww piggy.. just when theres a spot open.. this comes... does that mean u will or will not be able to make it for Cb's?
Back to top Go down
Flyinpiggy
Flyinpiggy

Male
Number of posts : 64
Languages : English, Chinese
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted everyone in PD know....   Just wanted everyone in PD know.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:30 am

My mistake guys, camp's already over. And yes, i start playing on fridays. Which means yes, I can CB ^^....starting.....NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted everyone in PD know....   Just wanted everyone in PD know.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted everyone in PD know....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:: PROJECT_D ::. :: ¸.´*`·PubLic SecToR·´*`.¸ :: .: General :.-
Jump to: